Loan Against Property
Loan from 20 Lacs to 50 Cr
Loan against property is a secured multi-purpose loan with longer tenure and lesser rate of interest than a personal loan. If you own a valuable asset in the form of a self-occupied house or a commercial property you can go for it. The criterion for applying for a loan against property is that it should be a freehold and self-owned property, having a clear and marketable title.
The loan is given as a certain percentage of the property’s market value. The loan amount begin from 25 lakhs and the tenure ranges from five years to fifteen years. With competitive ROI for existing LAP clients.
Loan Against Share
Banks provide loans against security of shares / debentures / bonds to individuals, share and stock brokers and market players. It is a facility to meet the customer immediate financial demands.
Keep your shares, bonds or any securities as collateral to avail of overdraft facility up to a certain value. Interest is charged on the actual utilized amount. A yearly monitoring of the facility is maintained from the date of the sanction.
Features of our LAS:
1) You can avail of our instant approvals by logging into our website from wherever you are.
2) We offer LAS upto Rs. 10cr to help our clients to maintain a smooth running of their business.
3) Payable when able: Depending on your liquidity, you can prepay your loan. There is no penalty for prepayment. You can also choose to foreclose your loan without any charges.
4) Take the benefit of our swapping securities as per your convenience.
5) At your finger tip is all the information and transaction of your loan account.